No equipment without documentation!
An important part of a centrifuge is its technical documentation, which usually includes
- General description of the equipment
- Operating instruction manual
- Maintenance instructions
- Safety instructions
- Control procedures
- Wiring and hydraulic diagram
- Component part description with parts list
- Spare parts list
- Stress analysis of drum
- Diagrams of assembly groups like basket, spindle, bearing, etc.
- Foundation diagram with information about the dynamic and static load
- Technical documentation of mounted parts
- Test book for centrifuges according to BGG 934 (previously VBG 7z)
We are keen to provide a complete technical documentation of the centrifuge and we certainly supplement missing content if necessary.